- Comprehensive evaluations and direct therapy are provided for students with specific language/learning disabilities, autism and spectrum disorders, literacy and writing issues and developmental disabilities.
- Design of an individual plan of service for each student and coordinate with other service providers as needed.
Areas of Treatment:
- Receptive Language
- Expressive Language
- Language Processing
- Articulation and Phonology
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech
- Central Auditory Processing/Listening Comprehension
- Pragmatics and Social Communication Skills
Certificate of Clinical Competence-American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
Massachusetts State Licensure